Monday, April 14, 2008

Babysitting, MS walk and Eggroll night...

So Ammon and I had a very eventful weekend...Friday night Erin and Travis brought Canyon and Kayli over to spend the night while they went to dinner and to a bed and breakfast for their anniverary! Happy Anniverary Erin and Travis! Meanwhile back at the house we decided to have pizza party, we laid out a blanket in front of the tv and watch "The Bee Movie" and had hawaiian pizza. After the movie it was bedtime.

During story time Kayli went over and laid by Canyon, it was so sweet so I had to take this picture...(Erin your copy is in the mail)


Saturday we had the MS walk down in Salt Lake so we packed up the kids bright and early and headed down to the walk. The kids were so great...no problems whatsoever! The walk started at 10am and was a three mile walk. Canyon used his scooter for most of the way and Kayli walked off and on throughout the walk. Dawn, Ray and our good friends the Wildes joined us for the walk...Thank you for all of your support! After the walk we meet up with Erin and Travis and we all went to lunch at Applebees.

Ammon and I rushed home for our eggroll night with our friends which turned our great! I was running alittle late so I didn't get the kitchen cleaned up after the prep work so I apoligize to you all for having to see such a messy kitchen!!!

8 comments:

Erin said...

You are such a great story teller! Thanks so much for taking our kids! You guys are hired! Cute pictures.

Alison said...

It sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend. Those are the best kind to have.

Jason and Joy said...

Your kitchen was not messy! Thanks again the eggrolls were heavenly! I would love to learn how to cook from you and I'm sure Jason would love that too!!

Kami said...

Hey Liz,
I'm glad you found my blog, I've been wondering what you guys have been up to. Now that I know your blog address I'll be able to stay up to date!

Wilde Family said...

Liz, you have no idea what a messy kitchen really looks like. I could show you, but then I'd be embarrassed. :o) You had a crazy busy day, so you had an excuse anyway. Thanks again for inviting us on the walk-- it was fun. And dinner was delicious (as always). You're my hero. (I still can't believe you fit as much as you did into one day!)

Brenda said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun filled weekend. Hey, tell Jason HI for me. I have his magnetic calendar on fridge. I'm glad you guys have become good friends. Brenda (cousin)

Emily said...

What a great weekend. Erin's kids are so cute! Glad the MS walk went well.

Brenda said...

Hey, we miss you!!! We had so much fun with you here! I'm going to blog about it today.

Sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend! Babysitting, a MS walk, and company over for dinner?? Wow, it wears me out just reading it!!