Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An evening of Rock and Roll!

Well, we went again. Probably the best concert in American History! I'm glad we have made it a tradition. Every year we say we aren't going to go, and every year I'm glad we did. We went with our good friends Jason and Joy Frandsen to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. They spend over half a million dollars on pyrotechnics alone. It was a blast... this year we got tickets on the floor, just far enough back that we could see the whole stage. Our favorite performer is Mark Wood.. a electric violinist trained at Juilliard. He is also one of the founders. We sat next to a couple probably in their sixties. This was their sixth year in a row going. Anyway check out the pics if you want, See ya next year!Lizzy spent the whole pre-show looking for other pregnant ladies. It was hillarious. She was nervous about the noise.. But as soon as she saw one she said, "oh she's pregnant! We're ok, she is sitting closer than us!" Pretty cool shirts huh?



7 comments:

Brenda said...

That was awesome! You officially made me jealous! (:

Emily said...

Okay, you've got me convinced that I HAVE to go see that next year! Looks like an amazing show!

Kristen said...

What a fun concert! I love that group! Maybe I should look into that for next year. What a great tradition! Oh, and I can totally relate to Liz being worried about being prego. I went to a Goo Goo Dolls concert when I was seven months pregnant and I was a little worried. But the concert was great so it was totally worth it :). I'm sure my kid is fine :D.
Oh, and thanks for that video. It was awesome!

Kami said...

Hey, Congrats on the little girl! I 'm curious about whether or not she will be named Scout :)

Kami said...

Do you guys think I could get your address if you get a chance? I'm just trying to collect them so I can do Christmas cards. Thanks!

Dawn Smith said...

Okay,

That was my first time checking out your blog, and I love it!! We watched the TSO video and it rocked!!

Love ya,

Dawn & Ray

Angie said...

You do the coolest things together. We need to go with you next time to that concert. Hope things are going well as you finish up this pregnancy and Ammon likes his new job! Love you!