Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

So I have been tagged a couple times and just haven't gotten around to doing it (sorry Chelsea). So here goes! I will now tag Brenda, Allison and Laurie

What time did you get up this morning?
  • Well, that is a funny question, I set my alarm for 5:45 and I don't actually roll out of bed until 6:35 exact! It drives Ammon crazy!!

Diamonds or pearls?

  • I was alway a big pearl fan until I got my wedding ring and I just love how the diamonds sparkle. So diamonds

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

  • Bucket List - Very Good Movie!

What is your favorite TV show?

  • The Office and Lost

What do you usually have for breakfast?

  • Cottage cheese and peaches

What is your middle name?

  • Well I don't have one! I asked my parents why they didn't give me a middle name and they said it was because Elizabeth was to long!

What food do you dislike?

  • I really do like most foods- I will tell you the resturant that I Dislike and that is CHUCK-A-RAMA!!

What is your favorite CD at the moment? I am still thinking about that one!

What kind of car do you drive?

  • Toyota Camery and on the weekends Nissan Frontier

Favorite Sandwich

  • Burning Bridge from Gandolfo's

Favorite item of clothing?

  • OH definitely SHOES, definitely!!

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

  • Ammon and I have always wanted to hike to Everest Base Camp. Just base camp! We're not that crazy!

Favorite Brand of clothing

  • I love Banana Republic but at the moment I am not loving their winter/spring line. So I am going to have to say Boden, its a new clothing company my sister referred me and I am really liking them right now.

Where would you retire to?

  • Maybe Oregon

What is your most recent memorable birthday?

  • Last year Ammon took me shopping and the Red Robin

Favorite sport to watch

  • Definitely Tennis

When is your birthday?

  • September 20th

Are you a morning person or a night person?

  • I always wanted to be a night person but once 9:00 rolls around I am usually done for the day! I know its sad. So I am going with morning!

What is your shoe size?

  • 8.5

Pets?

  • Don't have one, if we had a bigger yard we would probably get a dog. One that we could take backpacking. That is Ammon dream to have a backpacking dog where the dog can carry their own food!

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

  • I'm pregnant!! Just kidding! Just kidding! Actually Ammon and I are going on a cruise on Sunday for a whole week!

What did you want to be when your were little?

  • I always wanted to be a Interior Designer - I didn't get far with that one!

How are you today?

  • Good, there is only one more day until the weekend. I am feeling like I am coming down with a little cold. Great right before the cruise!

What is your favorite candy?

  • I probably have the biggest sweet tooth and my dental chart will prove me right! I love Twizzler Nibs and Banana Laffy Taffy

What is your favorite flower?

  • Tulips

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?

  • May 23rd - Last day of classes

What are you listening to right now?

  • Co-workers talking about the parking situation at school.

What is the last thing you ate?

  • Potato Soup in a bread bowl

Do you wish on stars?

  • When I was younger!

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

  • Brown - it compliments my complection!

How is the weather right now?

  • Snowing

Last person you spoke to on the phone.

  • Ammon- giving him directions to the doctors office

Favorite Soft Drink

  • Dr. Pepper - I know its bad!

Favorite Resturant

  • RED ROBIN -Red Robin Bacon Cheese Burger- Mmmmmm that sounds good!

Hair Color

  • Brown with blond highlights

What was your favorite toy as a child?

  • Barbies -

Summer or winter

  • Summer! I like winter just until end of December

Hugs or kisses

  • Both! I really enjoy hugging, Ammon can tell you how much I love to hug!

Chocolate or vanilla

  • Twist

When was the last time you cried?

  • President Hinkley's funeral

What is under your bed?

  • Thermarest and weight. I don't have alot of problems with under the bed.

What did you do last night!

  • Work on my birthday card for this year and played guitar hero

What are you a afraid of?

  • Breaking down on the side of the road

Salty or sweet

  • Salty I just love chips - they are my weakness

Favorite day of the week?

  • Wednesday- I know I am half way to the weekend

How many towns have you lived in?

  • Tooele, Utah+ Logan, Utah+ Richmond, Utah+ Provo, Utah +Spanish Fork, Utah = 5

Do you make friends easily?

  • No, this is a big weakness

7 comments:

Alison said...

That was fun to learn a little more about you. I hope that you have fun on your cruise and aren't sick the whole time.

Wilde Family said...

I just gotta say, I totally understand about the whole alarm clock thing. I used to do that every single morning until I had a baby. Too bad babies don't have "snooze" buttons.

Okay, I gotta comment on the "pregnant" thing too. You're so ornery. I totally got all excited for a split second until I read "just kidding." You're awful. Shame on you.

It was fun to read all your comments though!

Brenda said...

I agree! You shouldn't tease us like that with the "pregnancy" thing! That wasn't nice. (:

We have so much in common! That was so fun to read. I will have to check out that clothing line you were talking about.

I didn't know you were going on a cruise!! I am so jealous. Have a great time and I'm excited to see and hear about it!

Katie said...

hey liz, it was nice to read on how you are doing. email me sometime, here is my work email kcoon@utahsbr.edu

hope to hear from you soon!

katie coon

KaCee said...

Hi Liz,
Scott said that he saw you and Ammon at Wal-Mart tonight. Will you email me so I can add you to our blog? Mine is: erda_jo@hotmail.com
Thanks. I think it is a great idea to have dinner with you guys!

Angie said...

Hey Lizard! It was so fun to read your blog. I read it all. I'm just a lot SLOW at getting around to things. I have to do all my fun stuff at midnight. I'm excited to hear about the cruise. I hope you are able to come up for the blessing. We owe Ammon BIG TIME for all his trouble with the fireplace. Talk to you soon!

NickandAnnette said...

Hey your good at makin friends liz!
Don't worry Annette likes you!