Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Bag Tag...

I was tagged a few weeks ago and I am now getting around to doing it. May I just add what a great way to get me to clean and organize by purse! Next to be tagged is Chelsea, Alison, Laurie, and Joy!


Item #1: Wet ones! Never leave home without them!
Item #2: Chocolate/Mint breath mints from Macaroni Grill
Item #3: A pile of earrings, I have this habit of taking out my earrings halfway through the day. I'm surprised I haven't been missing earrings!
Item #4: My planner!
Item #5: Mechanical pencil. This is Ammon's favorite pencil I have just decided to borrow it for awhile ... Well, just until he notices it is gone!
Item #6: A random bobby pin. You really never know when you might need a bobby pin!
Item #7: Satin lips lip balm by Mary Kay...I am not really sold on the whole satin lips thing!
Item #8:Curel Hand lotion. My favorite hand lotion...It leaves your hand silky smooth not greasy!
Item #9: IPOD...the best invention ever!
Item #10: Sunglasses and case
Item #11: See's butterscotch suckers...you never now when you will need a little sugar!
Item #12: Work keys with a yellow swiss army knife
Item #13: USB thing
Item #14: Cell phone!
Item #15: Keys!
Item #16: Wallet

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love that you have candy in your purse. How many times have I thought, "I need a little sugar right now!". Hmmm... I might have to put my Ipod in my purse, maybe I will use it more. (:

Erin said...

Can you seriously not have garbage in your purse!!! Who does that?! So, you inspired me to clean out my receipts... good job! By the way, I love your blog! You are so funny when you write. I can totally hear you saying these things. It's great!