Monday, March 24, 2008

A Big Thank You...


It has been almost 2 weeks since my surgery and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the many phone calls, the beautiful flower, the wonderful cards, the yummy cookie bouquet and the delicious dinners. Also to Alison for taking care of my sweet primary class. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that help us through this hard time. I am so grateful for Ammon and for all that he does for me and taking care of me. I love him so much!




5 comments:

Alison said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. Those flowers are gorgeous. I enjoyed teaching your class. It seems like every time I do it I only have Kyle and Sadie.

Chelsea said...

What Liz?! An operation? I hope you're feeling better! You're a lucky girl to have such a great guy!

Brenda said...

Oh Liz, we felt so bad for you and have been praying for you guys! Why is it that you get one thing after another I ask you?
We love you and Ammon so much and I am so glad that he is treating you right!

Emily said...

Surgery? I had no idea. I hope your are recovering quickly and that everything is okay.

Angie said...

It was so good to see you this weekend back up and running.
We are so glad you are okay. SCARY. We love you both.