Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Birthday Month!


This month was my brothers birthday. We went camping to City of Rocks in Idaho. It was about 4 hours for the people in Utah and 4 hours for the people in Idaho. So it might be our new meeting point for quick car-camps! Angie my oldest sister came with all six kids and Gary.
Dawn came with her new husband Ray. Rod came with his four kids and Amy. Lizzy had to work so I went up alone. I wished she was able to go, but I must admit it was still a blast. Im so glad I have a good relationship with all of my siblings.. We ate good food and just hiked and climbed and hung out.. City of rocks was amazing. Climbs all over.
I put my tent right on top of a rock.. It was also Lizzys Birthday this month.. we went to dinner with some friends one night, and then again with my parents the next. She had another Dr. appointment today and so far so good.


This is my Bro Rod, and 2 of his four kids.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahhhhhhh--Liz and Ammon! I didn't know you guys were expecting!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two because you'll be such sweet parents--I'm sure you've heard that about hundred times already. Congrats--congrats--congrats!!!

susie said...

I loved the pics. I'm an 'old' Idahoan and I have never been to the City of Rocks. Invite me next year. Please, pretty please. Anyway, you need to show Rod how to put some pics on too. His is good reading, but where are the pics? Love you all Aunt Susie

Wilde Family said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! (Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday this month...)

Brenda said...

Okay, we are so out of the camping business. I don't know if we will ever fit in with you guys and all your camping... Well, maybe when we move close someday you can slowly break us city folk in.

Oh, and I love your post on the Trans Siberia Orchestra! We are dying to go and they are coming on November here, but it is on a Thursday night. Argh! It always has to be on a school night or on Sunday. Someday maybe we can go together! (:

Andrea said...

Liz?!? Is this really you??? Judging by the pictures, I think it is!! This is your old roomie, Andrea (Snow). I have wondered what happened to you. ;) Congrats on the baby. I'm so excited for you. I hope everything is going good. I'm so excited to keep in touch now. Email me at andreaseamons@msn.com. I have a blog too, but it is private, so I will have to send you an invite! I would love to catch up and see what is new with you. Take Care!

The Sohm's said...

Liz!! You're pregnant!! YEAH!! I'm so excited for you. I'm so glad you found my blog. I actually tried to call you the other day but the number I had on my phone was disconnected. Email me jennisohm@msn.com I can't wait to talk to you.

zuniga family said...

Liz!!! I am so glad you found me! I think of you all the time! How are you doing? Congrats on the pregnancy! I seriously was so excited to see you left a comment!