Friday, September 5, 2008

How sad am I...


Ammon and I have a new tradition...it started about 3 years ago when we heard that Trans Siberian Orchestra was coming to Salt Lake. Ammon just loves the Christmas Albus from the Trans Siberian Orchestra so we thought lets try it out. We decided to invite Ammons mom and dad and sister Dawn, we thought it had the word "orchestra" in it so we thought it would be pretty mild...well we thought wrong! It was a full out rock concert with an amazing lazer show and smog playing christmas music.(I do admit the lazer show does cause a little motion sickness but it is totally worth it and what doesn't make me have motion sickness...right!) Well, now we can all say we have been to an 80s rock concert! Ammon and I just loved it... Well most of it...enough of it to want to go back next year and lets just say we well probably be going alone!

The next year they held the concert at the Delta Center...we were sitting in the noise bleed section but it was an amazing concert and we had a great time!

Well guess what time of year it is...Tickets start going on sale for Trans-Siberian Christmas Tour 2008!!! This is were it gets SO SAD...this year I had the option to sign up for the Trans Siberian Fan Club and I did just that! The biggest benefit of the Fan Club is you're able to buy your tickets before they go on sale to the public. So last Thursday at 10am I purchased 2 ticket 16th Row on the FLOOR! We are pretty much counting down the days till the concert! My mom said I better get some ear plugs for the baby!! :)When I married Ammon I knew he loved going to concerts but I didn't know that I would love going just as much!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

We're so excited for you guys to be going! Can't wait to hear all about it. :) I think it's great that you joined the fan club. I won't admit what fan clubs I'm a part of...

Kristen said...

I always loved their christmas stuff. You'll have to let us know how the concert goes!

Jason and Joy said...

Oh man I LOVE the Trans Siberian Orchestra! That's so cool that you guys are going! What a fun concert to go to, I bet that will be so fun.

Kami said...

Hey, I just read that you're having a baby, congratulations! I have to say that I had my suspicions ever since Libby's baby shower. You asked her what prenatal vitamins she was taking and I thought, "Hmmm. . ." Anyhoo, congratulations again!

Ray and Teresa Ashby said...

Well, I hope you both have a great time. Actually, we didn't enjoy that first concert, it is true, but we were flattered that you would ask us to go, so it wasn't a total waste. We love you, but I hope our new wee one makes it through the ordeal OK! Ha! Love you, Mom

Hillary said...

I don't see anything sad about this post. I love the "Trans Siberian Orchetra" and their concerts are even more fun. I have to admit the first time I went to their concert I did wish I had ear plugs to tone it down a little. I thought maybe that just ment I was getting old, but I have talked to a few people who agree ear plugs make the concert. better. You will definatly want them sitting that close. I hope you have fun, and if Joseph can survive the rides at Disneyland in my tummy your baby will do just fine at a concert.

Jon said...

Liz,
You don't get motion sickness!?1 What happened to the cousin that made me ride all of those horrible rides at lagoon?
Jon